Skip to main content

KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer - Pros and Cons

As describes in amazon, it claims
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center, with more than 15 optional attachments (Not included with the product)).
- 6-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies.
- 67-Point Planetary mixing action means 67 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient Incorporation.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.
- Includes powerknead spiral dough hook, flat beater, and stainless steel wire whip.

KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer Pros
Some information to combat the sudden influx of negative reviews:

0. This mixer, the KL, is identical to the KP, except for the bowl lift rod. (KL: W10598835, KP: 9706787) The W10598835 is a replacement part for the 9706787.

1. I called and asked to confirm a comment from /r/cooking. Yep, rep says it's just an alternate model number.

2. The model number is likely different here so that a Cyber Monday sale doesn't devalue the product, so that KitchenAid can track units that were used in Amazon's sale, or because the accessories included differ slightly from other models (look around on Amazon, you'll see this last is quite common.)

3. It does seem rather unlikely KitchenAid changed their entire manufacturing line to help Amazon scam people during their most highly-publicized sale of the year; it would tank their reviews and brand-name credibility.

4. I purchased one of these about 3 years ago. My grandmother got a new one 20 years ago and gave my father her 50(?) years old machine. All three stand mixers are still kicking, and I've heard nothing but rave reviews from people who've noticed mine out on the counter. I bought two more during this sale, because after 3 generations of success, I'd need irrefutable proof the brand was no longer standing by its products to ignore this deal--especially when I know the item to be well worth its typical ticket price.

KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer Cons
My major complain is the aluminum beater and dough hook. After hand washing and air dry, the first time I tried to use them they left aluminum powder all over my dough, had to toss it. Contacted support and was told to dry it immediately after use, which leave me lots of doubt. Can't believe KitchenAid can't have a more friendly part with everything they've done to build the machine. Or at least make it an option to get the coated version and make the pro and con clear to buyers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evenflo Flipside Baby Travel System, Glenbarr Gray

Evenflo Flipside Baby Travel System, Glenbarr Gray The stroller can be used in technically 4 different ways. You can put the car seat in it, you can have them faced outward to see where you are going, they can face you as you push(my favorite while they are still little), or laid down where it looks like a bassinet. It isn’t hard to switch back and forth to the different positions, you literally push one button on the top of the seat part and you can switch. It’s also really light weight, which is nice for me loading and unloading into the car. The car seat is super light too. I like that the colors are gender neutral and can be used for either a boy or girl! The price is amazing too! I would pay that for the stroller alone! I would definitely recommend this for everyone I know! Tags: baby Travel System , baby travel systems clearance , best travel system stroller , graco travel system strollers , travel system deals , car seat stroller combo walmart , baby trend travel system...