MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
The product claims:
MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Pros
>Great for a small to medium sized room (nursery, bedroom, office, den to about 200 sq. ft); it is *not* enough for my larger rooms - living room, dining room or kitchen.
>Follow the instructions and the youtube how to clean/maintain videos and you'll be fine (put on a stable waterproof base so it won't tip, and to catch any water that drips when doing maintenance - I put in on a tray on my nightstand).
>Daily: empty tank and base (get all the old water out; do a rinse but don't ever submerge base in water).
>Weekly: do a vinegar - water cleansing of the whole unit (google the Pure Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier maintenance video; super easy and quick).
>There is a *brush* included in the box; use it to help clean the base. No filters to buy or clean; just the vinegar rinse.
>There's somethin' quiet and good looking sleeping next to you
MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Cons
You can't clean the bottom of the tank and pink slimy mildew builds up. I have been using this for one year at the bed time every night. Every morning I drain the water and put upside down to dry inside during the day and fill up with water right before bed time. Mildew still grows inside. I don't know how to clean it unless you can take the bottom part apart but it's not designed so. It was clean for first 3 months or so and after then I can clean only where my fingers and brush can reach. I'm going to throw this away soon.
The product claims:
- ULTRASONIC COOL MIST TECHNOLOGY: Safely moisturizes the air for up to 16 hours of continuous operation so you can breathe easy and get more restful sleep | High and low speed settings make it easy to adjust mist direction and speed to fit your comfort level1
- .5-LITER WATER TANK: Provides ideal coverage for bedrooms, offices, and other medium-sized rooms
- OPTIONAL NIGHT LIGHT: Offers soothing glow for maximum relaxationA
- UTOMATIC SHUT-OFF: Turns humidifier off when water level is low or the water tank is removed
MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Pros
>Great for a small to medium sized room (nursery, bedroom, office, den to about 200 sq. ft); it is *not* enough for my larger rooms - living room, dining room or kitchen.
>Follow the instructions and the youtube how to clean/maintain videos and you'll be fine (put on a stable waterproof base so it won't tip, and to catch any water that drips when doing maintenance - I put in on a tray on my nightstand).
>Daily: empty tank and base (get all the old water out; do a rinse but don't ever submerge base in water).
>Weekly: do a vinegar - water cleansing of the whole unit (google the Pure Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier maintenance video; super easy and quick).
>There is a *brush* included in the box; use it to help clean the base. No filters to buy or clean; just the vinegar rinse.
>There's somethin' quiet and good looking sleeping next to you
MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Cons
You can't clean the bottom of the tank and pink slimy mildew builds up. I have been using this for one year at the bed time every night. Every morning I drain the water and put upside down to dry inside during the day and fill up with water right before bed time. Mildew still grows inside. I don't know how to clean it unless you can take the bottom part apart but it's not designed so. It was clean for first 3 months or so and after then I can clean only where my fingers and brush can reach. I'm going to throw this away soon.
Comments
Post a Comment